Oak & Iron - core box
Oak & Iron is a 1/600th scale naval game set in the age of piracy, imperial expansion, and above all, fighting sail. It allows players to recreate battles between small fleets and squadrons of armed sailing ships. The game is designed to be simple and intuitive while also challenging players by providing significant tactical depth, being true to the theme and tactics of the period, and supplying significant flavor for the various factions represented in the game.
The Oak & Iron core set is a complete war game in a box! This set includes:
- 6 plastic ship models:
- Light Galleon
- Petit Frigate
- 6 clear plastic ship bases
- 6 ship cards
- 5 Nation cards:
- The Netherlands
- 19 Admiral cards to command your squadrons
- 46 upgrade & captain cards to customize each ship
- 39 Initiative cards to create your battle plans and coordinate with your squadron.
- 15 Event cards for exciting and realistic twists throughout the game.
- 21 scenario cards designed to emulate the lead up to the engagement and create a unique gaming experience every time.
- 6 Oak & Iron Dice to help quickly and easily determine attack results.
- 1 set of 5 movement tools designed to keep ship movement clean and simple
- 1 range ruler
- All necessary tokens and counters
- 17 Double-sided terrain tiles
- 3′ x 3′ Sea mat
|Preparation:||Some assembly required|