Figure trays for Infamy, Infamy!
|Delivery time:||Made to order (ships in 0-5 business days)|
These are precision-cut movement trays for the Infamy, Infamy! game by Too Fat lardies.
The infantry bases have 25½mm holes cut (slightly larger than a standard 25mm base, to allow wonky bases from other manufacturers, and for the inevitable accretion of paint & flock around the base). The cavalry bases have 50½mm x 25½mm holes.
If these sizes don't suit, we can cut the holes to whatever size bases you have - please contact us to discuss what you need!
Available in four sizes:
- Roman Infantry(120mm x 60mm, eight holes),
- Barbarian Infantry (120mm x 80mm, ten holes, variants),
- Cavalry (60mm x 60mm, 2 cavalry holes, or
- Mixed (Cav + Inf, 120mm square)
Our tray bases have a sturdy 3mm MDF top layer, and a choice of bottom layer:
- 3mm MDF,
- 1½mm plywood, or
- ½mm steel.
You also have the option of:
- fully assembled and glued
- unassembled, ready for you to do (with PVA or similar)
Infantry (25mm round) and cavalry (50mm x 25mm oval) bases to fit in these trays are available separately.