Brigade Fire & Fury Scenarios: Great Western Battles
|Delivery time:||Currently sold out|
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK due to US postal restrictions.
Softback / 96-pages / Full Color
This book contains 16 scenarios covering 10 famous battles fought in the Western Theatre of the American Civil War, redesigned for use with your 2nd Edition, Brigade Fire and Fury. Each scenario comes with a detailed battlefield map, a complete order of battle with unit labels, and special rules you need to set up and fight each battle.
- Battle of Shiloh, April 6, 1862
- The Hornet's Nest, Battle of Shiloh, April 6, 1862
- Shiloh Church, Battle of Shiloh, April 6, 1862
- 1st Day Battle of Corinth, October 3, 1862
- 2nd Day Battle of Corinth, October 4, 1862
- Battle of Perryville, October 8, 1862
- Battle of Murfreesboro, December 31, 1862
- Battle of Champion Hill, May 16, 1862
- 1st Day Battle of Chickamauga, September 19, 1863
- 2nd Day Battle of Chickamauga, September 20, 1863
- Battle of Atlanta, July 22, 1864
- Hardee Turns the Flank, Battle of Atlanta, July 22, 1864
- Cheatham Enters the Fray, Battle of Atlanta, July 22, 1864
- Battle of Pleasant Hill, April 9, 1864
- Battle of Spring Hill, November 29, 1864
- Battle of Franklin, November 30, 1864
This book only provides scenario information. The basic rulebook, 2nd Edition Brigade Fire & Fury, is needed to play these scenarios.